Notifications

Overview

Notifications in News Snowflake represent actions that notify a user in two ways: e-mails and MatchPoint notifications. 3
(3 For more info regarding MatchPoint Notifications please refer to MatchPoint Snow User Guide.)

Installation Steps
Figure 137 – Publishing Notifications

In News snowflake, Notifications are being sent from the approval workflow. To find out when a notification is sent, please check The approval Workflow.

Unsubscribe

By default, both e-mail notifications and MatchPoint notifications are enabled. In order to unsubscribe, there are two ways to do it:

1. Navigate to “My personal page”
  2. Edit my personal page
  3. Custom Properties
  4. Disable undesired notifications

Installation Steps
Figure 138 – Unsubscribing from notification

Both can be disabled in terms of user preference.

Note: in case the checkboxes are not showing up check how to add properties to "edit my personal page".

Unsubscribe from e-mail

Mails sent from the Approval Workflow provide an unsubscribe link that redirects to this “Edit my personal page” dialog.

Installation Steps
Figure 139 – Unsubscribe link in the e-mail

Re-adding missing properties under “Edit my personal page”

To add or re-add a property to the “Edit my personal page” form follow the steps below:

• Open up the Central Administration page
  • Go to Application Management -> Manage Service Applications -> User Profile Service Application -> Manage User Properties
  • Look for the user property you wish to add to the form and select Edit Installation Steps
  • Ensure “Show on the Edit Details page” checkbox is checked under “Display Settings”, also make sure “Allow users to edit values for this property” is checked Installation Steps

results matching ""

No results matching ""